Terms & Conditions
Stella Offers And Discounts
Terms & Conditions:
*Offers not available during Eid and Public Holidays
*All Treatments Must Be Finish On The Same Day
*Offer Non-Transferable & Non-Refundable
*Booking Is Required To Avail The Offer
Stella Beauty Salon reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Stella Beauty Salon reserves the right to cancel or modify any offer, discount or package at any time without prior notice.
Refunds & Return Policy
We really hope that you’re happy with your purchase! If you should change your mind, and wish to return anything that you have bought from La Maison Stella, we’ll be happy to exchange a product provided that it is in fully re-saleable condition. La Maison Stella has 7 day return policy for most items, however specific return periods may apply for certain types of items, while certain items are not returnable unless there is a problem with their quality. Unfortunately, unless they are faulty or not as described, we’re unable to offer an exchange on the following item categories:
– Return request is made outside the specified time frame, more than 7 Days upon delivery;
– Product is damaged because of use or Product is not in the same condition as you received it;
– Defective products that are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty;
– There are physical damage in the item not caused by manufacturer;
– Any consumable item that has been used;
– Anything missing from the package you’ve received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories;
– Fragile items;
– Clearance & Warehouse Deals or Items on Sale;
– Specific categories like hygiene related items;
– Beauty Products.
Returns should be made within 7 days of your purchase in original, undamaged packaging. In most cases original and undamaged packaging refers to the manufacturer’s packaging that the product was delivered to you in. An item being returned should also be returned with any accessories, manuals and items that may have been bundled with the item.If the product being returned is not in a fully re-saleable condition, or the packaging is damaged, or accessories, manuals or bundled items may be missing, we reserve the right to refuse the exchange on the item, or deduct up to 95% of the original selling price from the exchange amount.
We really hope that you’re happy with your purchase! Should you have a problem with your purchase, we offer a Standard Warranty that covers most items. However specific periods may apply for certain types of items, while certain items are not covered:
– All the accessories are not covered under the warranty i.e. battery, charger;
– The warranty stands void in case of accidental damage, scratches, shocks, water spills, humidity, rust, burns, LCD and programming faults, or any damages resulting from electric shocks.
– Delivery generally takes 5 to 10 working days.
Modifications and Changes to the Product and Pricing. The price for the products featured on the Webs site and/or any other related products designed and distributed by us is subject to change without notice and at our sole discretion. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue any product (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
That being said, we rely on you, the customer, to choose carefully and ensure that the product you select suits your needs and requirements.
Please note that refunds are not applicable in the following cases:
– If you make a double purchase
– If you accidentally purchase a product
– If you cite personal reasons
We realize that sometimes things don’t go exactly as planned. We do investigate exceptional cases and if a refund is the only option, lamaisonstella reserves the right to offer all monies as store credit.
This Web site is secured with a SSL as well as secure payment gateway. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre on firstname.lastname@example.org
Website User and Member Agreement
lamaisonstella provides promotions for its members “Site” means the lamaisonstella website at www.lamaisonstella.com. By accessing or using this Site, you agree to be bound by and accept without limitation or qualification the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
1. USER REPRESENTATIONS: Users represent and warrant that they are at least 18 years of age and that they possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the lamaisonstella.com accordance with these Terms and Conditions. .
2. RESTRICTIONS ON USE: Users agree to use the Site solely for their own personal and non-commercial use. Further, users agree not to (a) interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Site in any way, or use the Site in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other Users; (b) use the Site for any illegal purpose or in any manner that is inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions; or (c) modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from or offer for sale any information contained on, or obtained from, the Site.
3. USER’S AGREEMENT: Users agree: (a) to maintain all equipment required for their access to and use of the Site; (b) to maintain the security of their user identification, password and other confidential information relating to their lamaisonstella.com account (“Account”); (c) to be responsible for all consequences resulting from use of their Account, use of their Account by others (including minors) or unauthorised use; (d) to notify lamaisonstella.com immediately if users become aware of any unauthorised use of their Account; and (e) that each username and password must be used by a single user and are not transferable.
4. MODIFICATIONS: lamaisonstella.com reserves the right to modify this Agreement from time to time. Such modifications will be effective immediately upon notification on this Site. Your continued use of the Site, or any of the materials contained on the site, following such notification will be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
6. EMAIL POLICY: It is assumed upon signing up that you are willing to receive emails from lamaisonstella.com, for the confirmation and registration of lamaisonstella.com deals and for receiving information on deals via the lamaisonstella.com newsletter. Emails are essential for confirmation and reservation and will not be sent unless users consent to receiving such email. For any concerns or problems with email contact email@example.com
7. FEES AND CHARGES: It is a condition of use that businesses will not charge users any additional fees or charges when users register for a deal, unless specified, and it is released other than those fees and charges that would normally be charged in the provision of their services.
8. LICENCE: You have no rights or licenses in or to lamaisonstella.com and materials contained on the Site (lamaisonstella.com Content) other than the limited right to use the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Users shall not copy, display, modify, create derivative works of, publish, or sell the lamaisonstella.com Content or any information, products, or services provided by lamaisonstella.com. The lamaisonstella.com Content may be modified from time to time by lamaisonstella.com in its sole discretion. Except as expressly set forth herein, no license is granted to user for any other purpose, and any other use of the Service or the lamaisonstella.com Content by user shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement. In the event that you choose to download content from the Site, you must do so in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Such download is licensed to you by lamaisonstella.com only for your own personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and does not transfer any other rights to you. Nothing in this Agreement shall affect any rights of lamaisonstella.com or its licensors in the service or lamaisonstella.com Content, and any associated patents, trademarks, copyrights, designs, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights. No license, right or interest in any trademarks of lamaisonstella.com or any third party is granted under this Agreement.
9. COPYRIGHT: All material on this Site (collectively “Copyright Material”) is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site, and is protected under the law.
10. TRADE MARKS: The trademarks and logos displayed on the Site are trademarks of lamaisonstella.com and/or its affiliates, unless otherwise specified. The businesses promoted on the site provide their own logos and graphics from time to time and they warrant to own the copyright to display these images on our site. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use the TradeMarks displayed on the Site without the express written permission of lamaisonstella.com or such other third party owner. You must retain, on all copies of material downloaded from this Site, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the material. The use of Copyright Material and/or TradeMarks by you, or anyone authorised by you, is prohibited unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions, or express permission is provided elsewhere on the Site or express permission is provided by lamaisonstella.com. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trade mark laws, the laws of privacy, and civil and criminal statutes.
12. NO WARRANTIES: Cobone.com assumes no responsibility, and will not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property due to you accessing and/or use of the Site or any linked websites, or your downloading any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site or any linked websites. Cobone.com assumes no responsibility for computer systems, hardware, software or program malfunctions or for other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections or for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or misdirected information. Users must provide a valid email address. Cobone.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this program should any virus, bugs, or other causes beyond Cobone.com’s control which corrupt the administration, security or proper function of this Site. The material on this Site may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. Cobone.com does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Site. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum or information will be at your own risk.
13. REVIEW OF POSTINGS & UPLOADS: You may send and receive electronic mail (“email”), engage in conferences and chats, download and upload files and otherwise use this Site as permitted by this Agreement, the operating policies of lamaisonstella.com and applicable law. Your participation in on-line communications and communities occurs in real time and is not edited, censored, or otherwise controlled by lamaisonstella.com. lamaisonstella.com does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted or uploaded to the Site and is not responsible or liable for the content of these communications and materials, nor for an error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity or inaccuracy contained in any such communication or materials. lamaisonstella.com reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines, in its sole discretion, to be (a) abusive, libellous, defamatory or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright or trademark, or other intellectual property right of another (d) is to encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law (e) offensive or otherwise unacceptable; or (f) determines to be harmful, offensive or otherwise in violation of this Agreement or the operating policies of lamaisonstella.com for its users. lamaisonstella.com will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing lamaisonstella.com to disclose the identity of anyone posting such communications or materials. Statements made in websites, newsgroups, message boards, email, forums, conferences and chats reflect only the views of their authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of lamaisonstella.com.
14. REGISTRATION: In order for users to be able to access the services offered by lamaisonstella.com at the Site, users must register by completing their registration details in the manner described at the Site. lamaisonstella.com reserves the right to terminate users’ memberships at any time if users breach these Terms and Conditions. Users agree to ensure that their registration details are true and accurate at all times. Specifically, users must notify lamaisonstella.com of any change to their registration details. Upon registration, users will need to provide a username and password.
15. TERM AND TERMINATION: Either users or lamaisonstella.com may terminate a user’s right to use the Site at any time, with or without cause, upon notice. The clauses will survive any termination of this Agreement.
16. LIABILITY: lamaisonstella.com and its associated agencies are not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential losses) suffered or sustained in connection with: (i) any inaccurate or incorrect information provided by users; (ii) any use of the Site or lamaisonstella.com Content; or (iii) any use of the services offered or products provided by lamaisonstella.com or its associated agencies; or (iv) any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of lamaisonstella.com and its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them; or (v) any failure or delay (including, but not limited to, the use of inability to use any component of the service or the lamaisonstella.com site for reservations); or (vi) the performance or non-performance of any product or service in connection with the lamaisonstella.com service, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. LIABILITY RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: You hereby release and discharge and agree to indemnify: a) lamaisonstella.com and any related body corporate, b) lamaisonstella.com ’s organisers, directors, officers, employees and agents; and c) the other participants and/or users (“Released Parties”), for any personal injury, illness or death, claims, liabilities or expenses of any kind, including reasonable attorney’s fees (and whether accruing to you, your heirs or personal representatives) that are caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by reason of an act or omission of any Released Party that arises out of or in connection with your use of the Site, or resulting from any violation of this agreement or any activity related to your account (including infringement of third parties’ worldwide intellectual property rights or negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing lamaisonstella.com using your service account. In no event will lamaisonstella.com’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including but not limited to negligence) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this Site.
18. THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS: The foregoing provisions regarding Indemnification and Waiver, Release and Limitation of Liability are for the benefit of lamaisonstella.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and information providers. Each of these individuals or entities has the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
Force majeure: lamaisonstella.com and its subsidiaries are not liable for any breach of obligations where there is hindrance or prevention from carrying out obligations by any cause outside their reasonable control, including but not limited to lightning, fire, flood, extreme or severe weather, strike, lock-out, labour dispute, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, failure of any telecommunications or computer system, compliance with any law, accident (or by any damage caused by any of such events).
19 HOW TO CONTACT LAMAISONSTELLA.COM: lamaisonstella.com may deliver notice to you under this Agreement by means of electronic mail, a general notice on the Site. You may give notice to lamaisonstella.com at any time via electronic mail.